What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer, tablet or mobile phone when you browse websites.
Cookies help us to:
- keep the website working as you'd expect
- understand how many visitors our website has and personalise the content you see
- promote selected content in Google and on social media.
Cookies help you to:
- remain logged in to your MyRCP account between visits
- store settings in your account
- share links to our webpages on social media.
First party cookies
Third party cookies
We use Google Analytics to collect anonymous information about how you move around our website. This provides us with numerical data (eg how many times a page is viewed) along with details about, for example, where our website traffic comes from (search engines, email, social media etc). These insights enable us to understand how well our website is performing, allowing us to identify areas for improvement and offer better content.
- Opt out of Google Analytics tracking (browser add-on)
- Google Analytics data policy
We use Facebook cookies to deliver targeted content if you have previously engaged with us through our website.
Hotjar is a website analytics service that records anonymous information about which links you click and how you move around our pages. It gives us a visual understanding of how our visitors engage with our website.
AddThis is a content sharing and social insights platform. It enables you to share content from our website to your social media networks.
Disabling and deleting cookies
You can restrict or disable cookies within the settings for your browser:
Your browser will also offer a way for you to delete cookies from your computer.