Membership by career stage
Click on the links below to find out more about membership for your career stage.
Internal Medicine Trainees
The RCP community is a network of supportive colleagues who care that you succeed.
We provide dedicated resources, training and events – all tailored to your career stage and individual goals.
Every member is welcomed and valued. With us you can build relationships with colleagues across local networks, help shape local and regional initiatives, and contribute to our national voice to influence change on the issues that matter most to you.
As a member of the RCP you'll benefit from a wide range of resources to help you excel at every stage of your career, including:
- free access to webinars and CPD lectures via RCP Player plus discounted access to conferences and training
- dedicated resources to keep you abreast of the latest developments in general medicine, the specialities and the future delivery of healthcare
- a regional and international network to support you wherever you’re based
- option to pay JRCPTB fees in instalments
- free access to our online CPD diary and exclusive app, saving you £165 per year.
Read privacy statement
Hear from some of our members about what RCP membership means to them and how it supports their career and continued education.