The RCP is an award-winning and versatile venue for conferences, meetings, banquets, training and outdoor events.
Our venue is currently open for critical meetings. We are pleased to be able to open our building for 50% capacity events from 17th May, with strict adherence to government safety guidelines. 100% capacity events will resume from 21st June.
Revenue generated by hosting events helps to fund many important activities that form part of the RCP's role in healthcare.
What we offer
- central London location overlooking Regent’s Park
- Grade I listed modernist architecture with rooms that reflect the RCP's history, including the Council Chamber and the Dorchester Library
- magnificent conference facilities, featuring tiered auditoriums, exhibition space and the RCP garden of medicinal plants
- first-class dining service and bespoke menus
- full support from dedicated event managers, catering experts and technicians.