Commentary is the membership magazine of the RCP, delivering authoritative insight and opinion across a diverse range of subjects – including news from the RCP, thought-provoking features of interest to clinicians and updates on the engagement of the RCP with the wider community.
In the latest issue
The February edition of Commentary is available to read online and in print. Some of the highlights include:
- Med24 – find out more about the RCP's flagship annual conference.
- Tackling misogyny in medicine – RCP president Dr Sarah Clarke discusses a recent roundtable with current and former RCP senior officers.
- Action on obesity – an interview with Dr Katherine McCullough, the RCP's new adviser on obesity.
- Malaysian–Chinese medics in the UK – members of this community discuss their lives and careers to celebrate the Lunar New Year.
- Future Hospital Commission – clinical vice president Dr John Dean interviews FHC workstream leads to mark the 10-year anniversary of the landmark report.
- Practising medicine with a disability – a personal reflection on training, qualifying and practising with a spinal cord injury.
- Meet the editors – find out more about the RCP's Clinical Medicine and Future Healthcare Journal in interviews with the editors in chief.
- My healthcare is mine – find out more about the coaching approach to healthcare and the T-GROW model.
Previous editions of Commentary
For earlier back issues, or for more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advertising in Commentary
For information about advertising in the RCP’s publications – both in print and online – please download our information pack below.