Commentary is the membership magazine of the RCP, delivering authoritative insight and opinion across a diverse range of subjects – including news from the RCP, thought-provoking features of interest to clinicians and updates on the engagement of the RCP with the wider community.
In the latest issue
The October edition of Commentary is available to read online and in print, and has been guest-edited by the RCP Trainees Committee. Some highlights from this issue include:
- Air quality and health – an interview with Professor Frank Kelly from Imperial College London about the current and future threats caused by pollution.
- Point-of-care ultrasound – physicians discuss how point-of-care ultrasound (POCUS) is becoming an increasingly useful tool for beside medicine.
- Interview: Professor Bola Owolabi – Commentary speaks to Professor Owolabi, director for the National Healthcare Inequalities Improvement Programme for NHS England.
- Supporting IMGs – a case study from University Hospitals Leicester, and the bespoke support being offered to international medical graduates (IMGs).
- Integrating wellbeing at work – experts in wellbeing habits offer ways for busy doctors to incorporate Pilates and other exercises into daily home and work life.
- Celebrating success – the past 5 years's achivements for the RCP's Falls and Fragility Fracture Audit Programme.
Previous editions of Commentary
For earlier back issues, or for more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advertising in Commentary
For information about advertising in the RCP’s publications – both in print and online – please download our information pack below.