Commentary is the membership magazine of the RCP, delivering authoritative insight and opinion across a diverse range of subjects – including political developments in the health sector and medical history.
In the latest issue
The June edition of Commentary is available in print for our members and fellows and also available to read online. Some of the highlights from this issue include:
- Our interview with Sir Martin Landray – one of the co-leads of the RECOVERY trial, Sir Martin discusses the long-lasting impacts of the trial.
- The RCP's new treasurer – we interview Professor Simon Bowman about his new role, which he began in April.
- Encouraging global women leaders – RCP Global are launching a new programme to help to address the imbalance in medical leadership.
- The Welsh hospital landscape – our vice president for Wales, Dr Olwen Williams, explains how the RCP is supporting trusts to make improvements.
- Physician associates in research – more than 3,000 PAs are now working in the NHS, and more are making the move into working in research.
- Removing barriers to access for Deaf doctors – Dr Justine Durno on how to improve access for Deaf doctors and those considering entering the profession.
- Taking the lead in the climate crisis – how the Greener NHS programme can help promote better clinical outcomes while tackling climate change.
This edition also includes news on about our 1-year anniversary at RCP The Spine in Liverpool, news about elections at the RCP and a new photography exhibition taking place in Liverpool and London.
Advertising in Commentary
For information about advertising in the RCP’s publications – both in print and online – please email email@example.com.