RCP membership aims to support you to have a successful and enjoyable career – whether you’ve just started training or been practising for years.
We advocate for your needs, help you gain new skills and knowledge, keep you informed of the latest developments and enable you to connect with supportive colleagues through our local, national and global networks.
Join today and discover the benefits of being part of a global community of over 40,000 members and fellows, spanning every career stage from medical student to retired consultant.
As a member of the RCP you'll benefit from a wide range of resources to help you excel at every stage of your career, including:
- free access to webinars and CPD lectures via RCP Player plus discounted access to conferences and training
- dedicated resources to keep you abreast of the latest developments in general medicine, the specialities and the future delivery of healthcare
- a regional and international network to support you wherever you’re based
- option to pay JRCPTB fees in instalments
- free access to our online CPD diary and exclusive app, saving you £165 per year.
How much does it cost?
Membership is free to all medical students, and paid membership starts at just £4 per month for foundation doctors. Fees increase as doctors progress through training, as does their list of benefits. Find out more about the pricing structure here.