The 'Effective teaching skills' workshop is a 2-day interactive course that has been created to help improve the ways in which you approach, design and deliver your teaching sessions in a range of contexts.
Who should attend?
- all specialties
- consultants and final-year trainees
- allied health professionals.
What will you learn?
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- develop an effective educational environment
- write objectives for a teaching session
- design and use a session plan
- recognise the advantages and disadvantages of large and small group teaching and identify how to maximise interaction and learning in both
- discuss good practice in teaching and learning evaluation
- plan and undertake an evaluation of a teaching session.
This workshop forms part of the RCP Educator accreditation.
- £435–540 - The fee for this 2-day workshop
Please email email@example.com to register on the Course Demand List for early notification of when future dates are LIVE for booking.
Membership and early-bird discounts are available. More information on becoming a member, and benefits from discounted RCP members delegate rates at conferences, training and events, are available.